lundi 13 avril 2009

Bernard Pajak photo worshop

Last year I took a creative photo workshop with Bernard Pajak. This is a photo taken after having thrown soapy water on the grid of a sewer.









For this one I used a piece of foil, I crimpled it before painting it. Then I put it on the photocopier moving it during ths scanning process.













This is my magic fish. I switched all the lights off, I put the camera on pause B and then I started to move that magic and luninous ball in front of the camera.











Using the same process I played with an electric torch in my kitchen. So the lights reflects on the wall.










A hazy image taken during a "nude workshop"













Wandering in a wonderful small village along the SEMOIS river I took this image of myself reflecting in the river with the floating algae.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire